Lasted Updated 1/4/2016 Patricia Shaw Specialty Show Secretary© All Rights Reserved.
Important Information -
Shows closing prior to the date and time shown above will not be available for online entry
Entries will be taken up to the closing date and time of each show. Entry Fee will not be refunded in the even that a dog is absent, disqualified, excused by Veterinarian or judge or barred from competition by action of the Show Committee.
Changes, additions or correction to entry form must be received in writing or by telegram prior to close of entries. Those received by phone will not be acceptable.
An administrative fee of $2.00 will be charge for all cancellations or changes made prior to closing of entries.
Refunds of $3.50 of less will not be issued due to the costs of processing. All refund will not be mailed out until after the show.
I CERTIFY that I am the actual owner of the dog, or that I am the duly authorized agent of the actual owner whose name appears on the dog entered. I CERTIFY and represent that the dog entered is not a hazard to persons or other dogs. I AGREE to abide by the rules and regulations appearing in the premium list for the show I am entering. I UNDERSTAND that Patricia Shaw Specialty Show Secretary and its agents are not responsible in any manner for any liability for direct, consequential, special or punitive damages or losses which I may experience as a result of using this entry service.
AKC Rules, Regulations, Policies and Guidelines are available on the American Kennel
Club web site at http://www.akc.org
I (we) agree that the club holding this event has the right to refuse this entry for cause which the club shall deem sufficient. In consideration of the acceptance of this entry and of the holding of this event and of the opportunity to have the dog judged and to win prizes, ribbons or trophies, I (we) agree to hold the AKC, the event-
Additionally, I (we) hereby assume the sole responsibility for and agree to indemnify, defend and save the aforementioned parties harmless from any and all loss and expense (including legal fees) by reason of the liability imposed by law upon any of the aforementioned parties for damage because of bodily injuries, including death at any time resulting therefrom, sustained by any person or persons, including myself (ourselves), or on account of damage to property, arising out of or in consequence of my (our) participation in this event, however such injuries, death or property damage may be caused, and whether or not the same may have been caused or may be alleged to have been caused by the negligence of the aforementioned parties or any of their employees, agents, or any other persons.
[Note: Some clubs do not agree to arbitrate claims as set forth in the following one paragraph. If this is of concern to you, please consult the premium list for the particular show you are entering to see if there is such an exclusion.] "I (WE) AGREE THAT ANY CAUSE OF ACTION, CONTROVERSY OR CLAIM ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THE ENTRY, EXHIBITION, OR ATTENDANCE AT THE EVENT BETWEEN THE AKC AND THE EVENT-
1. (Variety) If you are entering a dog of a breed in which there are varieties for show purposes, please designate the particular variety you are entering. i.e. Cocker Spaniel (solid color black, ASCOB, parti-
2. The following categories of dogs may be entered and shown in Best of Breed competition. Dogs that are Champions of Record and dogs, which, according to their owner's records, have completed the requirements for a championship, but whose championships are unconfirmed. The showing of unconfirmed Champions in Best of Breed competition is limited to a period of 90 days from the date of the show where the dog completed the requirements for a championship.
3. (Event Class) Consult the classification in this premium list. If the event class in which you are entering your dog is divided, then, in addition to designating the class, specify the particular division of the class in which you are entering your dog i.e., age division, color division, weight division.
4. A dog must be entered in the name of the person who actually owned it at the time entries for an event closed. If a registered dog has been acquired by a new owner it must be entered in the name of its new owner in any event for which entries closed after the date of acquirement, regardless of whether the new owner has received the registration certificate indicating that the dog is recorded in his name. State on entry form whether transfer application has been mailed to AKC (For complete rule refer to Chapter 11, Section 3).
5. Mixed Breed dogs entering classes for Agility, Obedience, and Rally trials should mark Breed as Canine Partners Listed Dog “All American Dog/Mixed Breed.” Variety, Breeder, Sire, Dam information shall remain blank for mixed breed entrants.
6. No dog shall be exhibited in a licensed or member dog show, except for dogs entered in the Miscellaneous Class unless it is either individually registered in the AKC Stud Book, or individually registered with a foreign registry organization whose pedigrees are acceptable for AKC registration.. For complete details see Rules Applying to Dog Shows, Chapter 11, Section 1
Unexpected or undetectable problems may occur during transmission. Exhibitors are encouraged to confirm their online entries have been received. You may email to verify.
A $3.50 charge will be added to each entry. If the credit card charge is denied for any reason an additional service charge will be added. INVALID CREDIT/DEBIT CARD do not constitute a valid entry fee. Fees must be paid in guaranteed fund.
I ACCEPT THE ABOVE AGREEMENTS AND TERMS FOR THIS ENTRY